Free Service Call
Need Service call
Air Conditioning Repair Wilmington NC
If your air conditioner stops working in the middle of the night, there is no need for concern. Our licensed professionals are available 24/7—at no additional charge. Our knowledgeable staff will do everything possible to provide the best AC repair service. They will discuss all AC repair options with you, and ensure you are satisfied with the work.
The last thing you need on a scorching summer time day is your AC unit breaking down; however, unfortunately things happen. When your AC is broken, our team of Wilmington North Carolina repair professionals is here to be of assistance. We offer high-quality AC repair in Wilmington North Carolina to make sure that your loved ones remain comfortable in your home. Whether you require regular service or emergency repair, it’s possible to be assured that we will arrive in a timely manner and be prepared to handle the task. Our aim is your full satisfaction and we have the experience to get your AC unit functioning. Our techs are certified and trained to fix all major equipment brands.
Indications that it’s time to call for AC repair
If you experience any of these with your AC unit it is time to call us:
- Loss of airflow. If you see that the airflow coming from your vents is a lot weaker than normal, it probably is a sign of either clogged ductwork or a failing compressor.
- Odd sounds. Any grating, grinding, or squealing sounds normally are a sign that there’s a malfunction inside the unit. You’ll need to address this right away, because any issue might worsen and cause higher expenses down the line.
- Bad smells. If your AC unit has a musty odor, it might be an indication of mildew or mold in the ductwork or unit. A burning odor might be a sign that the wire insulation has burned out. Both will require instant attention.
- Any liquid or moisture deriving from the unit is a sign that either a refrigerant leak or blocked or broken condensate line. Moisture causes a growth of mold and leaky refrigerant is a health hazard; therefore, you’ll need to contact us for service as soon as you can.
- Loss of cold air. If your air flow is normal, yet not cold, it might be an indication that the compressor has failed or the refrigerant levels are too low.
Additional issues involve consistent on and off cycling so the unit is continually running or uneven cooling in separate rooms in the house. Our crew of certified and licensed professionals will deal with any Wilmington North Carolina air conditioning repair and get the system working again.
Annual AC Efficiency Tune Up
In order to help keep your AC equipment in top condition All In one Services offers annual inspections. Our licensed professionals will make sure your equipment is properly working and will keep your loved ones comfortable all throughout the year. All our technicians service your home comfort equipment with one aim in mind, your full satisfaction. Manufacturers suggest having an expert conduct an efficiency tune-up once a year in order to keep the system efficiently running.
All In One Services Advantage
At All In One Services, we know you have many options in terms of choosing a business that offers AC repair. That is why we work diligently to earn your trust, as well as generate unparalleled customer service. It’s possible to expect to get the All In One Services Advantage each time we come to your house:
- 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed, local technicians
- Service on every major equipment brand
- Reliable, fast repairs
- 7 Day, 24-hour emergency service available
For more information on our air conditioning repair services in Wilmington NC contact All In One Services at (910) 343-1399.